Advertising with Arts Perspective
Arts Perspective Magazine is a printed gallery
of the arts in our community. It's made for artists by artists. It
is the mission of the magazine to support the arts by providing advertising
space at a reasonable rate to the art related/art supporting advertiser.
is our hope that we can fill the pages with art and art related advertisers.
If you are a non-art related business, we ask that you sponsor the
arts by committing 75% or more of your ad space to an artist or art
event. Brand your company logo and show your support for the arts!
10,000 Summer Issue/7,000 Fall, Winter and Spring Issues
Distribution: Southwest Colorado, Four Corners Region, Subscriptions
nationally and internationally
Space is limited, so reserve your space today!
Please see Advertising Incentives below for discounts for display advertising.
- Artist Directory Listings: $30 for 25 words with photo - All words count!
- Culinary Arts Listing: $30 for 30 words or less.
Email photo and info to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and drop a check in the mail to:
P.O. Box 3042, Durango, CO 81302
- Business Directory (1/12 page) - $110 B&W/$150 Color
There are a limited number of ad spaces available.
- 1/4 page Display - $350 / $450 for full color
- 1/2 Page Display - $550 / $750 for full color
- Full Page Display - $900 / $1,200 for full color
- Inside Back Cover - $915 / $1,215 for full color
- Inside Front/First Page - $925 / $1,225 for full color
- Outside Back Cover - $1,100 / $1,400 for full color
- Secluded in a region of the state who purchase products
new to the martketplace and rely on on-line services.
- Well educated,
independent, creative, socially conscious mindset who appreciate
curiosity and creativity.
- Professional, second home buyers with
artistic hobbies and intellectual pursuits.
- Value social responsibility
and manifest this value through community involvement and support.
artists in the visual, musical, theatrical, conceptual and
- Enthusiasts who visit museums and galleries,
enjoy imported wines and culinary arts, play musical instruments
- Underwriters in these venues are perceived as offering quality
products/services and are more honest/socially responsible.
will see your sponsorship and support those who underwrite
the efforts of Arts Perspective Magazine.
- Rates include production,
layout and design of ad for print.
- Signing a 4-issue contract
will guarantee these rates for one year.
- Sign a four issue contract now and lock
in with these rates for 1 year.
- All discounts can be combined
for ads paid in full by the 1st (see deadline list below)
- Non-profits receive an additional 5% discount.
w/o walls: artists who do not have full gallery representation
receive an additional 5% discount.
- Banner ads and nav bar ads
available to new and current advertisers. Ask us for details.
Discount Deadline & early space reservation: 1st day of
the following months
Final Changes & Outstanding Balances Due: 15th
day of the following months
- August (Fall)
- November (Winter)
- February (Spring)
- May (Summer)
On the streets: First full week of the following months
- December (Winter)
- March (Spring)
- June (Summer)
Ad Sizes & Digital Guidelines
- Artist Listing - send 2" image & 25 words via email
- Culinary Arts Lising - 30 words via email
Directory - send logo and contact information
- 1/4 page Display
- 4.5 x 5.625"
- 1/2 Page Display - 9.5 x 5.625" horizontal
- or - 4.5 x 11.75" vertical
- Full Page Display & Covers
- 9.5 x 11.75" Trim Size
- 10.5 x 12.75" (.25" bleeds on 3 sides). Allow .5" inset
margins for full bleed/full page ads.
- Line art - 600 dpi / Photos
- 200 dpi
- Illustrator CS3 .eps files with embedded images and
outlined fonts -or-Photoshop CS3 layered .psd file with accompanied
flattened .tif file -or- press quality resolution .pdf files.
submitting .pdf files must have fonts outlined or embedded, saved
high res, greyscale with images placed at correct size to keep
file size down, thanks!
- Emails under 3mb accepted or send CD with
hardcopy. Only those accompanied with a SASE will be returned.
For more information call: 970-403-1590 or email@example.com